The policies below are adopted by Steve Twynham Limited towards visitors of the Steve Twynham Limited website
When visiting the Steve Twynham Limited website or contacting Steve Twynham Limited we will:
- Respect your privacy and confidentiality,
- Keep your personal details secure from unauthorised access, use or disclosure; and
- Not sell, rent, trade or otherwise knowingly share or provide your personal information to any third party except insofar as legally obliged to do so.
- Only use your information in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998.
What we collect
The Steve Twynham Limited web server automatically collects standard information such as browser type, operating system, access times, etc.
Any information that is collected indirectly is used by Steve Twynham Limited only to monitor the volume, type and pattern of traffic towards, and usage of the Steve Twynham Limited websites and to develop the design and layout of the website.
Steve Twynham Limited may collect and store the following limited personal information:
What we collect:
- Information about your computer and your visits to our website.
- Information you provide to us when signing up/subscribing to our newsletter or specific contact forms.
- Information you provide to us when using any of our services on our website.
- Information you send to us through our website relating to any communication between you the user and us
- Information that you provide when making a purchase or transaction on our website for any of our services, this includes, your name, address, telephone number, email address and card details.
- Any other information you would send to us as part of using our website or services.
The information you provide is voluntarily, but if you disclose to us the personal information of any other, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
What we do with the information we gather
The Personal information that you submit to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified within this policy or on the relevant web pages of the website.
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer and personalise our website and business for you.
- Enable you to use the services available on our website
- To supply our services to you this could be free of charge or purchased by you on our website.
- Collect payments from you where specified by us
- Ability to send you non-marketing communications
- The ability to send you emails that you have requested or that are automatically sent by an action you undertook on our website.
- The ability to send any email marketing or newsletter, only if you have requested it. (you can either unsubscribe from this or contact us at any time if you do not want to be sent these communications)
- The Ability to send you normal or marketing communications relating to our business, that may be of interest to you, this can be via post or any other technology that you the user has agreed to. (you can contact us at any time if you do not want to be sent these communications)
- We may provide third parties with analytical or statistical information about our website use or users. (These third parties will not be able to identify any individual from that data)
- Complete any enquirers made by your or any complaints you the user may have with our website.
- Prevent fraud and keep our website secure at all times.
Our website uses Online Payments
Sharing of information will be with our payment providers this will be only to the extent of the purpose of processing payments you make via our website or chosen payment methods, this will include refunded and dealing with any queries you have to payments or refunds.
Controlling your personal Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- With the extent we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; or
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Security of personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Storage of personal information you provide will be either on our secure server which is Passworded and firewall protected. Or on our Secure internal Network which is also secured by a Password and firewall.
Any electronic financial transactions completed on our website will be protected by encryption technology or by our payment service provider.
You the user will acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is and can be inherently insecure, and that we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Access to Information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
Steve Twynham Limited can provide you with a copy of any information that Steve Twynham Limited maintains about you writing to us via our registered office address.
You can contact us to update any personal information we hold about you that would need updating.
This website contains hypertext links to external websites. Steve Twynham Limited is not responsible for the privacy policies operated by the owners of those sites and does not accept responsibility for any information obtained by third parties as a result of use by you of such hypertext links.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a very small text file containing a string of letters and numbers that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser on your computer.
These cookies will be stored on your computer by a web browser and will remain valid until a set expiry date. This would be invalid if deleted by the user before that expiry date.
These are created when a user visits a website and will expire at the end of that user session. This will be when the web browser has been closed by the user.
Third party cookies
These are created when a user visits a website; these cookies are provided by third parties on our behalf the reason for this is so we can research the use of our website. This could involve both session and persistent cookies, these cookies do not store any personal information.
Our website may also use software which enables us to study and improve your user journey. This could involve both session and persistent cookies, these cookies do not store any personal information.
You have a number of options when it comes to receiving cookies. You can set your browser to reject all cookies, to allow only ‘trusted’ sites to send them, or accept only those cookies from websites you are currently using.
We recommend you don’t block all cookies as parts of our website won’t work correctly without them.[/fusion_toggle][fusion_toggle title=”Disclaimer” open=”no”]By visiting and using this website you accept this disclaimer in full. If you do not agree with this disclaimer or any section of the disclaimer you cannot use this website.
The information contained in this website is provided “as is” and the information is provided by Steve Twynham Limited and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Use of our website
When visiting and using our website you must ensure any information (including personal) that you send to us either via the website or relation to the website is accurate, true and non-misleading.
Any data we send you is confidential and you should not use this data to contact any individuals, persons, entities or companies.
You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
You must not use our website in any way of the following:
- Use the name website in any way that would be illegal, fraudulent, harmful or unlawful, or in connection with any illegal, fraudulent, harmful or unlawful purpose or activity.
- You must not perform any kind of data collection of our website this includes but not limited to data mining/harvesting/extraction.
- You must not violate the key actions set out in our robots.txt file for our website
- You must not use our website to send, copy, store, host, transmit, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of or is linked to any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
Name reserve the right to alter, change or discontinue any or all of our website services. This includes stopping publishing to our website. This can be at any time and is at our sole discretion. This can be without notice or explanation. If this happens you will not be entitled to any sort of compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any of our website services, or if we stop publishing to our website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Steve Twynham Limited we have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites.
The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Steve Twynham Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Exceptions and Limitations
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation any; or
- Matter which it would be illegal or unlawful that would be to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
The extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Law and Jurisdiction
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
Steve Twynham Limited reserves the right to periodically update or modify these policies. Any changes to these policies will be posted on the Steve Twynham Limited website. Steve Twynham Limited always encourages users who may have specific concerns about the gathering or use of any such information to view these policies.
About Steve Twynham Limited
This website address is owned and operated by:
Steve Twynham Limited
Wrens Nest 1 Dale Cottages, Brandsby, York, YO61 4RB
Registered in England and Wales number 06488414